Date : 26-9-2015 to 28-9-2015
Venue: 250 Numbers of Camp at various places at Udaipur. All Nagar Nigam Wards, Historical places, Heritage Places and Prime Circle of Udaipur city. And All government office’s and Government/ Privet School, Colleges .
Intense citizen engagement planned through joint meeting of Ward Councilors chaired by Hon’ble Mayor at three levels:
1. Citywide through physical forms
- 2 lakh forms published and distributed (targeted >10% population)
- Ward level feedback camps organized at >250 locations
- Feedbacks from prominent citizens, schools, institutions, Collectorate and Court etc.
2. Focus group discussions/ In-depth Interviews
Royal family, Hoteliers, IIM Udaipur, Vidya Bhawan Society + Polytechnic, Bar Association, Jheel Sanrakshan, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal, UCCI etc.
3. Using ICT tools
- www.myGov.in and Action Udaipur Website (polling, discussions, blogs)
- Print-media, news reports, FM radio
- Essay competitions